Investment assets include related investments and non-current receivables, cost of available-for-sale securities (shares only), unlisted securities, property and equipment (excluding real estate held for development and resale), intangible assets, and goodwill.
Under the investment plan in Midterm Corporate Strategy 2012, MC expects to invest a total of ¥2.0-2.5 trillion over the plan's 3-year period.
- Prior-year investment assets have not been reclassified to take into account the impact of unifying domestic subsidiaries' fiscal year-ends.
- Balance of investment assets(¥ trillion)
|Asset realignments, etc.||-||-||-||-260||20||-100||-430||-850||-180||-270|
|Balance of investment assets||2,700||2,750||2,730||2,800||3,190||3,540||3,860||3,710||3,800||3,900|
|Main Investment Projects|
- Global Environment Business Development Group
- Business Service Group
- Industrial Finance, Logistics & Development Group
- Energy Business Group
- Metals Group
- Machinery Group
- Chemicals Group
- Living Essentials Group
* Ebara Engineering Service Co., Ltd. was renamed Swing Corporation in April 2011.