This site provides the following RSS feeds, which notify you when information is updated.
- News Release
- Corporate Citizenship Topics
- IR What's New
- IR Tokyo Stock Exchange (TSE) Fillings / News Release
Note: If you use My Yahoo! or iGoogle, you can add the feeds simply by clicking on the icons.
What is RSS?
"RSS (acronym for such terms as RDF Site Summary and Rich Site Summary)" is a technology used to create a feed of headlines of articles posted on a website.
Using an RSS-compliant browser, or software called an "RSS reader," enables you to quickly learn of information updates on this website. To use this service, you will need an RSS reader, or other software such as a browser or mailer that is RSS compliant.
Notes concerning RSS use
- Please note that questions about RSS and inquiries about usage, features, and the method of installation of any software provided by any third party including RSS readers cannot be answered
- Please note that RSS feeds may stop without notice for reasons such as system maintenance.
- This site uses RSS1.0. Please note that some types of RSS readers, or RSS browsers etc. may not support RSS1.0.