Mitsubishi International Corporation (MIC) is a wholly-owned U.S. subsidiary of Mitsubishi Corporation (Americas). MIC offers high-value-added services in a broad range of business fields. MIC's primary businesses are related to global trading that links merchandise and industrial products to consumers, complex project management, and strategic finance and investment. Other important functions of MIC include marketing, distribution, materials procurement, technology transfer, product sourcing, and supply chain management.
- December 4, 2013
- Mitsubishi Corporation Foundation for the Americas dedicates nearly $1 million for environmental causes.
- November 13, 2013
- Relief Aid for Victims of the Philippines Typhoon
- July 30, 2013
- MIC’s Annual Report for Fiscal Year Ended March 2013
- July 1, 2013
- Relief and Recovery Aid for Floods in Southern Alberta, Canada
- April 1, 2013
- Yasuyuki Sugiura Appointed President & CEO of Mitsubishi Corporation (Americas)
Mitsubishi International Corporation adds value through international trade involving products and services across a range of industry sectors. Among these are food ingredients, nutritional products, and fiber optics. We work closely with our customers to help you determine how to apply these products to achieve your business goals.