Industrial Finance, Logistics & Development Department
The Industrial Finance, Logistics & Development Group focus on the four fields of real estate and urban development, leasing, merchant banking and logistics, leveraging on our operational experiences and financial expertise.
With financial expertise the Industrial Finance, Logistics & Development Group develop operations in various fields such as real estate and urban development, real estate investment funds, infrastructure funds, leasing, private equity investment funds and logistics.
The Industrial Finance, Logistic & Development Group is aiming to maximize the value of the global portfolio businesses utilizing the deep understanding of the business operations as well as the financial expertise especially gained through the asset management of the third party capital.
1. Asset Finance & Investment Division
- Merchant banking (private equity) operations
- Aircraft, automobile and other leasing operations
2. Real Estate Business Division
- Urban development in emerging market
- Commercial real estate development of retail properties and industrial properties
- Development of condominiums and large-scale urban real estate development projects
- Construction management of medical facilities and buildings in accordance with companies' CRE strategy
- Asset management for real estate Urban infrastructure investment
- Data center operations
3. Logistics Business Division
- Comprehensive logistics services for transporting parts and products domestically and internationally (Mitsubishi Corporation LT, Inc. and others)
- Ownership, operation, and management of bulkers (Diamond Bulk Carriers Pet. Ltd., Mitsubishi Ore Transport Co., Ltd. And others)
- Intermediary services for chartering vessels
- Comprehensive bulk cargo logistics business
- Reinsurance business (New Century Insurance Co., Ltd.)
- New business development in the logistics industry