- A Flexible and Powerful Organization Capable of Adapting to Changing Business Environments -
The MC Group's global workforce comprises professionals of many nationalities, cultures, lifestyles, and values.
As MC Group's businesses become increasingly global and diverse, MC recognizes that diversity management is important in building a strong organization with the flexibility to adapt to changing business environments and is the key ingredient for creating sustainable corporate value.
In sharing the spirit of its guiding philosophy, the Three Corporate Principles, the MC Group aims:
- To recruit and apply its broad professional expertise without discrimination.
- To reap the benefits of workforce diversity by embracing and applying different perspectives and ideas to its management practices, business creations, and regional developments.
- To improve organizational performance by ensuring an inclusive professional work environment
- Reviewing work styles with an emphasis on work-life-balance.
- Supporting employees with child care, family care, and other family responsibilities.
- Engaging expertise of employees regardless of nationalities.
- Supporting women's careers.
- Engaging expertise of senior employees.
- Engaging expertise of employees with impairments.
- Building a corporate culture that embraces diversity.
Building a Supportive Work Environment
MC has been improving its internal systems so that employees can better balance child care, family care, and other personal responsibilities with their careers. To create a comfortable and supportive atmosphere that understands and encourages the active use of these systems and policies, MC will further focus on building a corporate culture that embraces diverse work styles.
Child Care Support
MC understands the vital role that businesses play in providing support to raise future generations. Recognizing that its workforce includes both expecting parents and parents of young children, MC has a variety of companywide systems to support working mothers and fathers, which are constantly being reviewed and improved.
Support for Balancing Career and Family Care
In order for employees to continue to demonstrate their abilities while balancing career and family care responsibilities, MC has expanded systems such as family care leave, flex-time, staggered work hours and family care leave. In addition, we provide a variety of support such as holding Work-Care Balance Support Seminars giving employees the opportunity to deepen their understanding regarding family care, as well as establishing a Family Care Consultation Desk, providing a system where employees and their family members can consult regarding their concerns at an early stage.
|Family members requiring nursing care||Spouses, children, parents, parents of spouses, grandparents, grandchildren, brothers and sisters|
|Paid Family Care Leave||10 days per fiscal year, paid|
|Family Care Leave||
1 year on a cumulative basis for each family member requiring family care
(365 days including non-business days)
* Can be obtained in separate segments for each family member requiring ongoing, constant nursing care