In the methanol and ammonia segment, which uses natural gas as a raw material, as well as the chlor-alkali and PVC segment that connects the industrial salt raw materials to the PVC resins used in automotive parts, construction, and infrastructure, while developing global trading with a high market share, we are pursuing a manufacturing business based on the procurement and sales capabilities and industry knowledge gained through that global trading.
Through the dominance we have established in specific products and regions, and the management, etc. of our manufacturing business utilizing global marketing and distribution capabilities, we will work to create added value.
Our large-scale manufacturing businesses include the salt manufacturing business in Mexico (Exportadora de Sal, S.A. de C.V.) and the methanol manufacturing business in Venezuela (Metanol de Oriente METOR, S.A.).
Main Products and Services
- Industrial salt
- Caustic soda / PVC raw material / Chlorine products and others
- Methanol / Ethanol / Ammonia
- Fertilizer products and other raw materials for fertilizers
- Polyvinyl chloride (PVC) and stabilizers, additives, plasticizers
- Sharpening materials and sharpening stones
- Chlor-Alkali Dept.
- PVC Dept.
- Fertilizer Dept.
- Methanol & Ethanol Dept.
- Inorganic Chemicals Dept.