Financial Results for Fiscal Year Ended March 2019 Investor Meeting (May 13, 2019)
Takehiko Kakiuchi: President and Chief Executive Officer
Kazuyuki Masu: Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer
Yuzo Nouchi: General Manager, Corporate Accounting Department
Hiroshi Takehisa: General Manager, Investor Relations Department
(English interpretation of the original Japanese presentation)
* Streaming by Link Corporate Communications Inc.
- Financial Results for Fiscal Year Ended March 2019 (PDF:376KB)
- Initiatives to Support the Revitalization of Chiyoda Corporation (PDF:47KB)
- Appendix to the Financial Results for Fiscal Year Ended March 2019 (PDF:100KB)* update May 16
- Supplementary Information to the Financial Results for Fiscal Year Ended March 2019 (PDF:5.2MB)
- Supplementary Information to the Financial Results for Fiscal Year Ended March 2019 (Data Section) (PDF:95KB)* update May 13
* "Balance of Risk Money Outstanding in 12 Countries" will be available in July.
The presentation contains forward-looking statements about Mitsubishi Corporation's future plans, strategies, beliefs and performance that are not historical facts. Such statements are based on the company's assumptions and beliefs in light of competitive, financial and economic data currently available and are subject to a number of risks, uncertainties and assumptions that, without limitation, relate to world economic conditions, exchange rates and commodity prices. Accordingly, Mitsubishi Corporation wishes to caution readers that actual results may differ materially from those projected in this presentation.