Disclaimer & Privacy Principles
The information contained in this site has been prepared solely for the purpose of providing information about Mitsubishi International GmbH (referred to as "MIG"), and its subsidiaries which are located in Germany.
- While MIG will make every effort to ensure that the information contained within this website is accurate and up-to-date, MIG makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy.
- With respect to up-to-date detail, the information contained within this site should not be relied upon in connection with any investment decision in Mitsubishi Corporation or any of its joint ventures or subsidiaries.
- Use of this site is at your own risk. Neither MIG, any of its subsidiaries, nor any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering the site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the site. Everything on the site is provided "as is", without any warranty or implied term of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties or implied terms of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement.
- By accessing this website you agree that MIG will not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss arising from the use of the information and material contained in this site or from your access of other material on the internet via web links from this site.
- MIG also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the site or your downloading of any materials, data, text or images from the site.
- The three-diamond Mitsubishi logo and trademark is owned and protected by companies within the Mitsubishi group. The use or misuse of this logo is strictly prohibited.
- PRIVACY PRINCIPLES
The only information MIG obtains about individual visitors to this site (excluding employees of the company or its subsidiaries of affiliates who are able to gain access to the protected areas of thesite) is information supplied voluntarily by the visitor. To gauge the effectiveness of this website, we do monitor the number of visitors who enter selected pages of the site. This information does not reveal a visitor's identity; it will be aggregated and used to evaluate and improve the site as a whole.
This website contains links to other sites. We do not hold responsibility for the content or the privacy practices employed by those or any other sites or for any information that may be gathered at those sites.
Our web server does not recognise information regarding individual e-mail addresses (unless the addressee is registered as an employee of Mitsubishi Corporation or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates). If you do provide your e-mail address or other personal details to us, they will be kept in confidence and used solely to answer your inquiry or comply with your request. Information may be transferred to the appropriate person(s) within the company to expedite your request, but will not be divulged to any third parties. Typically, such information will not be retained by MIG after our response has been given or your request complied with, unless you specifically ask that we retain your information for any particular purpose.
MIG does not engage in dispensing "cookies" or any other form of digital identification files.