The Industrial Finance, Logistics & Development Group is a unique group that operates on an axis of industry-non-specific “functions” with the aim of developing a shosha-type industrial finance business. We are developing businesses over many fields from real estate funds, private equity funds and infrastructure funds, to leasing, real estate development and logistics.
The Industrial Finance, Logistics & Development Group focuses on developing industrial finance business, targeting real assets where the group can leverage its expertise and networks as a global integrated business enterprise. By utilizing its various functions such as project development and asset management, the group is supplying capital to industries and offering investment opportunities for investors.
Specifically, the group is providing comprehensive finance services in certain domains that are unique from those offered by financial institutions.
These include asset management, infrastructure related financing, private equity financing, and leasing. In addition, the group is providing solutions in construction and real estate development concentrating mainly on commercial facilities and urban development, condominium development, and logistics.
Asset Management Business Division
- Asset management for real estate investment funds and related finance business
- Private equity investment management business
- Asset management business for other real assets
Industrial Finance Division
- Infrastructure related finance business
- General leasing business in Japan and overseas including auto leasing
- Airline-related business including aircraft leasing and aircraft engine leasing
Real Estate Development & Construction Division
- Commercial real estate development
- Large-scale urban real estate development
- Construction Management
- International intermodal transport
- Bulk carrier ownership and operations
- Solutions business for the logistics sector
- Logistics consulting