The Industrial Finance, Logistics & Development Group began in 2007 efforts aiming towards the development of trading company type finance business. These include asset management businesses, infrastructure investment, buyout investment, leasing, real estate development and financing and logistics.
The Industrial Finance, Logistics & Development Group is working hard to develop the industrial finance business, targeting real assets and businesses where we can leverage our expertise and networks as a global integrated business enterprise. By integrating our three main functions of "development & trade", "ownership & administration", and "asset management", we are funding industries and providing more opportunities for investors to manage their capital.
Specifically, our group is providing comprehensive finance services in certain domains that are unique from those offered by financial institutions. These include asset management, infrastructure financing, corporate financing, and leasing. In addition, we are providing solutions in construction and real estate development concentrating mainly on commercial facilities and urban development, condominium development, and logistics.
Asset Management Business Division
- Asset management for real estate investment funds and related finance business
- Private equity investment management business
- Asset management business for other real assets
Industrial Finance Division
- Infrastructure related finance business
- General leasing business in Japan and overseas including auto leasing
- Airline-related business including aircraft leasing and aircraft engine leasing
Real Estate Development & Construction Division
- Real estate development
- Providing construction/real estate solutions
- International intermodal transport
- Bulk carrier ownership and operations
- Solutions business for the logistics sector
- Logistics consulting