About Mitsubishi Corporation (MC)
Mitsubishi Corporation (MC) is a global integrated business enterprise that develops and operates businesses across virtually every industry including environmental and infrastructure business, industrial finance, energy, metals, machinery, chemicals, foods.
MC's current activities are expanding far beyond its traditional trading operations as its diverse business ranges from natural resources development to investment in retail business, infrastructure, financial products and manufacturing of industrial goods.
With more than 200 Offices & Subsidiaries in approximately 90 countries worldwide and a network of over 600 group companies, MC employs a multinational workforce of nearly 60,000 people.
|Company Name||Mitsubishi Corporation|
|Date Established||July 1, 1954 (Date Registered April 1, 1950)|
President and Chief Executive Officer
|Shares of Common Stock Issued||1,590,076,851|
|Number of Employees||Parent Company: 5,637 Consolidated: 71,944
(as of March 31, 2015)
|Number of Consolidated Subsidiaries and Affiliates:||
618 (as of September 30, 2015)
*Companies affiliated with MC subsidiaries are not included.
(as of September 30, 2015)
Marunouchi OfficeLocation map (Global site (English))
- Mitsubishi Shoji Building
- 3-1, Marunouchi 2-Chome, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, 100-8086, Japan
- Marunouchi Park Building
- 6-1, Marunouchi 2-Chome, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, 100-8086, Japan
MC's Three Corporate Principles
The Three Corporate Principles are the foundation of the vision and strategy for our commitment to corporate social responsibility.
- Corporate Responsibility to Society ("Shoki Hoko")
- Strive to enrich society, both materially and spiritually, while contributing towards the preservation of the global environment.
- Integrity and Fairness ("Shoji Komei")
- Maintain principles of transparency and openness, conducting business with integrity and fairness.
- Global Understanding Through Business ("Ritsugyo Boeki")
- Expand business, based on an all-encompassing global perspective.