Living Essentials Group : Food Department
Our strategy is to enhance our value chain management which extends from the farming sites to processing, transportation, distribution, and retails stores. We are working to supply safe, affordable and high quality foods from our value chains to the markets and consumers both domestic and overseas for the health and welfare of the people.
Tapioca starch (native and modified), Sugar, Rice, Wheat, Wheat flour, Rice bran oil, Vegetable oils (crude, refined, and processed), Coffee (beans and products), Soya bean, Marine products (Tuna, Shrimp, Salmon, Etc.), Chicken meat products, Fruit juice, Dairy products, Canned and pouched foods (tuna and other marine products, fruits, vegetables, sauces, pet foods), Vermicelli and Grocery products.
Major Investment Company
- Asia Modified Starch Co., Ltd.
- B-Food Product International Co., Ltd.
- Dia Merchandise Co. Ltd.
- Nisshin-STC Flour Milling Co., Ltd.
- Retail Support (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Saha Lawson Co., Ltd. (Convenience stores company)
- Thai Nisshin Seifun Co., Ltd.
- Thai Nisshin Technomic Co., Ltd.
- Thai Pineapple Canning Industry Co., Ltd.
- Thai Union Group, PCL.
- Thai Yamazaki Co., Ltd.
- TMAC Co., Ltd. (Shrimp farming company)