Infrastructure & Logistics Business Group
Infrastructure & Logistics Business Group operates in all kinds of power supply, water supply, transportation, renewable energy, plant industries and aircrafts business. Our business activities are to ensure our customer success as well as to create good understanding through business promotion in terms of trading, finance and investment of complete utility plants, industrial plants, system and equipment, which form integral parts of manufacturing and service sectors. Based upon our long years of collaboration with top-class manufacturers and engineering firms, which possess worldwide reputation for reliability, technical excellence and competitiveness, we offer our customers comprehensive services which mostly include feasibility study, planning, design, engineering, supply of equipment, construction, system integration, maintenance, operation assistances, operator training, financing and marketing to meet customer's satisfaction.
We also provide logistics services to all kinds of industries, especially for manufacturers, through our subsidiary companies.
Power System Projects & Maintenance Business Departments
- Power Plant EPC
- Transmission Line and Substation EPC
- Power Plant After-Sales Services
- Operation and Maintenance Services
- Spare Parts
- Technical Advisory
At Amphur Khanom, Nakorn Sri Thammarat Province owned by Electricity Generating Public Company Limited (EGCO) with 930 MW capacity.
At Map Ta Phut Industrial Estate, Rayong Province owned by BLCP Power Limited with 1,434 MW capacity.
At Amphur Damnoen Saduak, Ratchaburi Province owned by Ratchaburi Electricity Generating Co., Ltd. with 1,470 MW capacity.
At Amphur Thongphabhum, Karnchanaburi Province owned by Electricity Generating Authority of Thailand (EGAT) with 300 MW capacity.
Infrastructure Business Department
- Transportation Facilities (Railway Systems & Equipment; EPC, PPP)
- Intelligent Transport Systems (Electronic Road Pricing System, Common Ticket System, and etc.)
- Special Equipment for Airport Facilities (Passenger Boarding Bridge, Docking Guidance System, Baggage Belt Conveyor, and etc.)
- Water-related Facility EPC (Water Treatment Plants, Waste Water Treatment Plants)
Plant Projects Business Department
- Renewable Energy Business (Solar Power, Wind Power)
- Oil Refinery & Gas Processing Plant EPC
- Plant Parts Supply (Compressor and Steam Turbine for Petrochemical Plant)
- Steel Making Plant, Cement Plant EPC & Parts Supply
- Plant Energy Management (Advisory for Energy Saving)
- Smart Grid Projects
- Solar Panel Material (Silicon) Supply
Logistics & Aviation Business Department
- Aircraft Engine Maintenance
- Aircraft Leasing
- Aircraft Sales (MRJ)
- Logistics Company Investment
Major Investment Company
- Mitsubishi Corporation LT (Thailand) Co., Ltd.