Consistent with our parent company, Mitsubishi Corporation's principles, Mitsubishi Australia Ltd. strives to achieve sustainable societal value though our business operations by contributing towards lasting solutions to the wide spectrum of sustainability challenges facing today's global society.
- We will work to address local societal challenges in the regions and communities in which we operate, contributing to lasting and sustainable development through our business activities.
- We will continue our wide-ranging philanthropic commitments while regularly adapting our approach in line with ever-evolving societal needs and challenges.
- We will fully respect human rights and indigenous peoples' rights. We will also fully respect fundamental labor rights and endeavor to ensure the provision of safe and healthy working environments.
- We will not engage in corruption of any kind and will take appropriate preventative measures to safeguard against such practices.
- We will continue to actively engage and work with our various stakeholders openly and transparently and disclose information on the social impacts of our business operations in an appropriate and timely manner.