About Mitsubishi Corporation (MC)
Mitsubishi Corporation (MC) is a global integrated business enterprise that develops and operates businesses together with its offices and subsidiaries in approximately 90 countries and regions worldwide, as well as a global network of around 1,700 group companies.
MC has 10 Business Groups that operate across virtually every industry: Natural Gas, Industrial Materials, Petroleum & Chemicals, Mineral Resources, Industrial Infrastructure, Automotive & Mobility, Food Industry, Consumer Industry, Power Solution and Urban Development. Through these 10 Business Groups, MC’s current activities have expanded far beyond its traditional trading operations to include project development, production and manufacturing operations, working in collaboration with our trusted partners around the globe.
With an unwavering commitment to conducting business with integrity and fairness, MC remains fully dedicated to growing its businesses while contributing to a prosperous society.
|Company Name||Mitsubishi Corporation|
President and Chief Executive Officer
|Date Established||April 1, 1950|
|Shares of Common Stock Issued||1,590,076,851|
|Number of Employees||Parent Company: 5,882 Consolidated: 86,098|
|Number of Consolidated Subsidiaries and Equity-Method Affiliates||1,755 (as of June 30, 2020)|
(as of March 31, 2020)
Marunouchi OfficeLocation map (Global site (English))
- Mitsubishi Shoji Building
- 3-1, Marunouchi 2-Chome, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, 100-8086, Japan
- Marunouchi Park Building
- 6-1, Marunouchi 2-Chome, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, 100-8086, Japan
MC's Three Corporate Principles
The Three Corporate Principles are the foundation of MC's commitment to corporate social responsibility.
- Corporate Responsibility to Society (所期奉公, "Shoki Hoko")
- Strive to enrich Society, both materially and spiritually, while contributing towards the preservation of the global environment.
- Integrity & Fairness (処事光明, "Shoji Komei")
- Maintain principles of transparency and openness, conducting business with integrity and fairness.
- Global Understanding Through Business (立業貿易, "Ritsugyo Boeki")
- Expand business, based on an all-encompassing global perspective.