Regarding the use of the website of Mitsubishi Corporation (Hong Kong) Ltd.
When using this Website, the following actions are prohibited:
- actions that infringe upon the properties, privacy or the like of Mitsubishi Corporation (Hong Kong) Ltd. (Company) or any other party, or actions which have a likelihood thereof;
- actions that create disadvantage for or cause damages to the Company or any other party, or actions which have a likelihood thereof;
- actions that violate laws, regulations or the like, or actions which have a likelihood thereof; and
- other than the aforementioned, actions that the Company deems inappropriate.
Intellectual Property Rights
The copyrights for the content of this Website (information, materials, images, voice sounds, etc.) are held by the Company, unless expressly specified otherwise. Regardless of whether undertaken for profit- or non-profit-oriented purposes, the following actions (though not limited to) are completely prohibited, unless the Company agrees thereto in writing beforehand in each case: reproducing, distributing, or selling the content of this Website, or transforming, adding or altering, or adapting the content.
All logos and/or devices used in this Website are trademarks of the Company, and all such trademarks may not be used without the prior written approval of the Company in advance.
The Company has paid special attention to ensure that the information included on this Website will be updated and accurate. However, the Company does not guarantee or accept any responsibility for the appropriateness and accuracy of the content of this Website unless specifically and expressly stated otherwise. Additionally, please note that the content or URL of this Website may be changed, or suspended, or the operation thereof ceased, without prior notice. Regardless of reason, the Company does not assume responsibility for any damages arising from changes to the content of this Website or from suspension or cessation of the operation.
- Unless express permission is granted by the Company, it is prohibited to establish a link to this Website. The Company shall not be held responsible for any damages incurred by a company or individual due to establishing a link to this Website without the permission of the Company.
- This Website may include a link to sites other than this Website (Other Sites). Unless clearly stipulated otherwise, this does not imply that the Company recommends the use of Other Sites or the contents thereof. In addition, the linkage does not mean that there is an affiliated or any other relationship between Other Sites or the operators thereof, and the Company, unless otherwise stated.
- Other Sites that are linked from this Website or establish a link to this Website are managed and operated at the risk of and under the responsibility of persons who have created Other Sites independently from the Company. Therefore, upon using Other Sites, please comply with the conditions of use for Other Sites. The Company will not guarantee the content of Other Sites, and will not be held responsible for any damages accompanying such use.
If you desire to publish a part or a whole of the content of this Website in magazines, advertisements, or any other media, you must obtain our permission in advance by contacting us through the "Contact Us" page.
While we may analyze statistical trends pertaining to this Website, this analysis does not involve personal information.
To provide a better service for those users that visit this Website many times, we may implement the use of "cookie" technology: when a user first visits this Website, an identification tag called a "cookie" is sent to the user's cookie-enabled browser. When this user returns to this Website, this identification tag lets us know that this is the same user as before. As such, as long as you do not enter your personal information, we have no way of identifying you, and you remain anonymous. You may set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie, or to reject acceptance of cookies completely.
If there is any personal information received through this Website, the Company will not disclose such personal information to any third parties outside the group companies of the Company, except:
- If we are ordered to provide or disclose information by order of the court, legal authority, or other official body;
- If our contractors need personal information to carry out the business related to this Website's operation and handling inquiries we have entrusted, we will disclose such information to them to the extent necessary for the execution after entering into a confidentiality agreement with them; or where otherwise specified.
The Company may use such personal information collected to improve the operation of this Website and to provide you from time to time with information on the Company's products and services. If you wish to have your information disclosed, corrected, added, or deleted, you should contact us via the "Contact Us" page on this Website.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction