Mitsubishi Corporation held its 2019 Ordinary General Meeting of Shareholders on Friday, June 21, 2019 in Tokyo.
Below is the overview of the meeting.
１．Agenda (Matters for Resolution)
- Item 1: To Approve the Proposed Appropriation of Surplus
- Item 2: To Partially Amend the Articles of Incorporation
- Item 3: To Elect 13 Directors
- Item 4: To Elect 1 Audit & Supervisory Board Member
- Item 5: To Grant Bonuses to Directors
- Item 6: To Revise the Remuneration Limits for Directors
- Item 7: To Introduce Stock-Based Remuneration Linked to Medium- and Long-term Share Performances for Eligible Directors
- Item 8: To Revise the Remuneration Limit for Audit & Supervisory Board Members
- Venue: The Prince Park Tower Tokyo, Ballroom (B2 floor), <Tokyo, Japan>
- Time Started: 10:00 JST (Previous year: 10:00 JST)
- Time Ended: 12:04 JST (Previous year: 12:02 JST)
- Number of Shareholders Attended: 889 (Previous year: 995)
- Number of Inquirers: 15 people (Previous year:16)