Regarding the Use of the Mitsubishi Corporation Global Site
This Mitsubishi Corporation global site at https://www.mitsubishicorp.com/jp/ (hereinafter referred to as the "Website") is operated by Mitsubishi Corporation.
When using this Website, the following actions are prohibited:
- actions that infringe upon the properties, privacy or the like of Mitsubishi Corporation (hereinafter referred to as the "Company") or any other party, or actions which have a likelihood thereof;
- actions to create disadvantage for or cause damages to the Company or any other party, or actions which have a likelihood thereof;
- actions to violate laws, regulations or the like, or actions which have a likelihood thereof; and
- other than the aforementioned matters, actions that the Company deems inappropriate.
Copyright and Trademarks
The copyrights for the content of this Website (information, materials, images, voice sounds, etc.) are held by the Company, unless individually and expressly specified otherwise. Regardless of whether undertaken for profit- or non-profit-oriented purposes, the following actions (though not limited to) are completely prohibited, unless the Company agrees thereto in writing beforehand in each case: duplicating, diverting, or selling the content of this Website, or transforming, adding or altering, or adapting the content beyond the legally permitted scope.
Following logotypes used in this Website are trademarks of the Company. Thus, such trademarks may not be used without contacting and gaining the approval of the Company in advance.
The Company has paid special attention to ensure that the information included on this Website will be updated and accurate. However, the Company does not guarantee or accept any responsibility for the appropriateness and accuracy of the content of this Website unless specifically and expressly stated otherwise.
Additionally, please approve of the fact that the content or URL of this Website may be changed, or suspended, or the operation thereof ceased, without prior notice. Regardless of reason, the Company does not assume responsibility for any damages arising from changes to the content of this Website or from suspension or cessation of the operation.
- In addition to the previous Clause, please note the "IR Related Disclaimers".
- The Company will not be held responsible for any damages incurred by a company or individual due to establishing a link to this Website without the permission of the Company.
- This Website may include a link to sites other than this Website (hereinafter referred to as "Other Sites"). Unless clearly stipulated otherwise, this does not imply that the Company recommends the use of Other Sites or the contents thereof. In addition, the linkage does not mean that there is an affiliated or any other relationship between Other Sites or the operators thereof, and the Company, unless otherwise stated.
- Other Sites that are linked from this Website or establish a link to this Website are managed and operated at the risk of and under the responsibility of persons who have created Other Sites irrelevantly to the Company. Therefore, upon using Other Sites, please comply with the conditions of use for Other Sites. The Company will not guarantee the content of Other Sites, and will not be held responsible for any damages accompanying such use.
Supported Web Browsers
This site may be viewed using major web browsers such as Microsoft Edge, Chrome, Firefox and Safari. (We recommend using the latest version.)
Please note that usage under certain device settings or browsing environments may result in web pages not displaying correctly.
Adobe® Acrobat® Reader®
In order to view files in PDF format, you need Adobe® Acrobat® Reader®(free of charge).
Page Display and Print
This Website is best viewed with a display compatible with WXGA (1366x768).
When printing a web page with the default setting of the browser, some information on its right edge may be cut off. To print the entire page, change your printer setting from Portrait to Landscape.
The Company will treat personal information received through this Website in accordance with the "Website Policy".
Governing Law and Jurisdiction