Personal Data Protection Website Policy
Mitsubishi Corporation is committed to respecting and protecting your personal data. This Personal Data Protection Website Policy (“Policy”) sets out the basis upon which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be used, stored, transferred or otherwise processed by us.
This Policy is based on the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (“PDPA”) and all the associated regulations and guidelines as may from time to time be issued by the Personal Data Protection Commission (“PDPC”) of Singapore. Please read the following carefully to understand our practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By continuing to visit and use this website, you confirm that you understand and consent to the terms of this Policy.
Application of Policy
This Policy applies to the following entities within Mitsubishi Corporation group:
- Mitsubishi Corporation Singapore Branch
- Mitsubishi Corporation LT Singapore Pte. Ltd.
- Petro-Diamond Singapore (Pte) Ltd.
- Diamond Gas International Pte. Ltd.
- Mitsubishi Corporation RtM International Pte. Ltd.
- Triland Metals Singapore Pte. Ltd.
- MC Finance & Consulting Asia Pte. Ltd.
- Agrex Asia Pte. Ltd.
- Diamond Bulk Carriers Pte. Ltd.
- Human Link Asia Pte. Ltd.
- MC Shipping Ltd. Singapore Branch
- IVICT (Singapore) Pte. Ltd.
- AIGF Advisors Pte. Ltd.
- Metal One Singapore Pte. Ltd.
(collectively and hereinafter known as "We").
Personal Data We Collect About You
1.In addition to personal data that you provide to us, we may automatically collect certain information about you in connection with your visit(s) to our site, including, but without limitation to:
- technical information, including the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products or services you viewed or searched for; page response times; download errors; length of visits to certain pages; page-interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
Retention of Personal Data
2.We may retain your records and use your information for our legal and/or business purposes, including for compliance with the PDPA and any other applicable law.
International Transfers of Personal Data
3.In situations where we transfer your personal data to countries outside of Singapore, we will take steps to ensure that appropriate levels of protection necessary to maintain the security and integrity of your personal data are in place and that any transferred data is processed only in accordance with the PDPA and any other applicable law.
Access to and Correction of Personal Data
4.You may request to access and/or correct (including update) your personal data by writing to the DPO at the contact details below. We reserve the right to deny you access to your personal data and may provide an explanation as required by applicable laws.
5.We use reasonable precautions to protect your personal data and store it securely. You should be aware, however, that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is completely secure. While security cannot be guaranteed, we strive to protect the security of your information and are constantly reviewing and enhancing our information security measures.
Changes to Policy
6.We reserve the right to modify or change this Policy at any time. The Effective Date, as stated below, indicates the last time this Policy was materially revised. If we make material changes to the Policy, we will post any changes on this page. We encourage you to review this page periodically to understand our Policy regarding the collection and use of your personal data. Your continued visit and use of this website after any changes to this Policy constitutes your consent to any such changes.
Effective Date of Policy: July 2nd, 2014
7.This website may contain links to and from other websites, including those of our affiliates, partners and subsidiaries. We are not responsible for the content or the data protection and privacy practices of such other websites, which may differ from ours. We encourage you to consult the data protection and privacy statements of these websites, particularly before you submit any personal data to these websites.
8.If you have any questions regarding this Policy, or regarding how we handle your personal data generally, please contact the Data Protection Officer at:
|Email Address||Telephone Number|
|Mitsubishi Corporation Singapore Branchemail@example.com||6338-1100|
|Mitsubishi Corporation LT Singapore Pte. Ltd.||firstname.lastname@example.org||6933-9361|
|Diamond Gas International Pte. Ltd.||email@example.com||6486-7860|
|Mitsubishi Corporation RtM International Pte. Ltd.||RtMIfirstname.lastname@example.org||6235-7372|
|Triland Metals Singapore Pte. Ltd.||email@example.com||6922-7850|
|MC Finance & Consulting Asia Pte. Ltd.||ML.DPO.MCFC@mitsubishicorp.com||6434-4314|
|Agrex Asia Pte. Ltd.||DPO@agrex.com.sg||6690-0755|
|Diamond Bulk Carriers Pte. Ltd.||firstname.lastname@example.org||6361-2900|
|Human Link Asia Pte. Ltd.||email@example.com||6254-5564|
|MC Shipping Ltd. Singapore Branchfirstname.lastname@example.org||6643-2700|
|IVICT (Singapore) Pte. Ltd.||email@example.com||6254-0824|
|AIGF Advisors Pte. Ltd.||firstname.lastname@example.org||3157-2100|
|Metal One Singapore Pte. Ltd.||email@example.com||6632-3581|