About Mitsubishi Corporation (MC)
Mitsubishi Corporation (MC) is a global integrated business enterprise that develops and operates businesses together with its offices and subsidiaries in approximately 90 countries and regions worldwide, as well as a global network of around 1,700 group companies.
MC has 10 Business Groups that operate across virtually every industry: Natural Gas, Industrial Materials, Petroleum & Chemicals, Mineral Resources, Industrial Infrastructure, Automotive & Mobility, Food Industry, Consumer Industry, Power Solution and Urban Development. Through these 10 Business Groups, MC’s current activities have expanded far beyond its traditional trading operations to include project development, production and manufacturing operations, working in collaboration with our trusted partners around the globe.
With an unwavering commitment to conducting business with integrity and fairness, MC remains fully dedicated to growing its businesses while contributing to a prosperous society.
|Company Name||Mitsubishi Corporation|
|Date Established||July 1, 1954 (Date Registered April 1, 1950)|
Representative Director, Chairman of the Board
|Capital||204,446,667,326 yen (JPY)|
|Shares of Common Stock Issued||1,485,723,351|
|Number of Employees||Parent Company: 5,725 Consolidated: 82,997 (as of 31 March, 2021)|
|Number of Consolidated Subsidiaries and Equity-Method Affiliates||1,728|
(as of April 1, 2022)
Marunouchi OfficeLocation map (Global site (English))
- Mitsubishi Shoji Building
- 3-1, Marunouchi 2-Chome, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, 100-8086, Japan
- Marunouchi Park Building
- 6-1, Marunouchi 2-Chome, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, 100-8086, Japan
MC's Three Corporate Principles
The Three Corporate Principles are the foundation of the vision and strategy for our commitment to corporate social responsibility.
- Corporate Responsibility to Society ("Shoki Hoko")
- Strive to enrich society, both materially and spiritually, while contributing towards the preservation of the global environment.
- Integrity and Fairness ("Shoji Komei")
- Maintain principles of transparency and openness, conducting business with integrity and fairness.
- Global Understanding Through Business ("Ritsugyo Boeki")
- Expand business, based on an all-encompassing global perspective.