1. Centrale Photovoltaique Toul Rosières 1
(1) Location : Close to Nancy in the Meurthe-et-Moselle department of eastern France
(2) Total Project Cost : Roughly JPY 22 billion (around €200Mil)
(3) Total Output : Approximately 60 GWh/year
(Equivalent to 40,000 French households’ electricity consumption)
(4) Shareholders : EDF EN 50%, MC 50%
(5) Start of Power Generation : June, 2012
(6) Power Purchase Agreement: EDF S.A.
2. EDF Energies Nouvelles
(1) Location : La Défense, France
(2) Main business activities : Power Generation business, mainly renewable energy.
(3) Representative : Mr. Antoine Cahuzac
3. EDF (Élecricité de France)
(1) Location : Paris, France
(2) Year of establishment : 1946
(3) Representative : Henri Proglio, President and Chief Executive Officer
4. Mitsubishi Corporation
(1) Head office : 3-1, Marunouchi 2-Chome, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, 100-8086, Japan
(2) Year of establishment : 1950
(3) Capital : JPY 204 billion (as of March 31, 2012)
(4) Main business activities: Mitsubishi Corporation (MC) is a global integrated business enterprise that develops and operates businesses across virtually every industry including industrial finance, energy, metals, machinery, chemicals, foods, and environmental business. MC's current activities are expanding far beyond its traditional trading operations as its diverse business ranges from natural resources development to investment in retail business, infrastructure, financial products and manufacturing of industrial goods.
(5) Sales : JPY20,126 billion (as of March 31, 2012)
(6) Number of employees : 63,058 (as of March 31, 2012)
(7) Representative : Ken Kobayashi, President and Chief Executive Officer