1. Mitsubishi Corporation
1) Head office : 3-1, Marunouchi 2-Chome, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, 100-8086, Japan
2) Established : July 1, 1954
3) Key business activities : Mitsubishi Corporation (MC) is a global integrated business enterprise that develops and operates businesses across various industries including environmental and infrastructure business, Industrial Finance, Logistics & Development, Energy, Metals, Machinery, Chemicals, and Living Essentials. In addition to these Business Groups, MC has also established a Business Service Group.
4) Number of employees : 65,975 employees (as of March 31, 2013)
5) Representative : Ken Kobayashi, President and Chief Executive Officer
2. Nippon Yusen Kabushiki Kaisha (NYK LINE)
1) Head office : 3-2, Marunouchi 2-Chome, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, 100-0005, Japan
2) Established : September 29, 1885
3) Key business activities : Global logistics based on international marine transportation business, cruises, terminal and harbor transport, shipping-related services, real estate, and others
4) Number of employees : 1,603 employees
5) Representative : Mr. Yasumi Kudo President
3. SBM （SBM Offshore）
1) Head office : Karel Doormanweg 66, 3115 JD Schiedam, The Netherlands
2) Established : October 11, 1965
3) Key business activities: SBM Offshore (SBM) provides floating production solutions to the offshore energy industry, over the full product life-cycle. The Company’s main activities are the design, supply, installation and operation of Floating Production, Storage and Offloading (FPSO) vessels. These are either owned and operated by SBM Offshore and leased to its clients or supplied on a turnkey sale basis.
4) Number of employees : 7,400 employees (as of December 31, 2012)
5) Representative : Bruno Chabas, Managing Director and CEO
4. QGOG Constellation
1) QGOG Constellation Head Office: 40, avenue Monterey, L-2163 Luxembourg, Grand –Duché de Luxembourg
2) QGOG Head office: Av. Presidente Antonio Carlos, 51/7 andar, Centro Rio de Janeiro – RJ – CEP 20020-010 - Brazil
3) Key business activities: QGOG Constellation is a leading Brazilian-controlled provider of offshore and onshore oil and gas contract drilling and FPSO services in Brazil, through QGOG – Queiroz Galvão Óleo e Gás S.A. which was established in 1980. QGOG Constellation is controlled by Queiroz Galvão Family, which owns one of the largest Brazilian conglomerates, started 60 years ago as a construction company, with operations in energy, infrastructure, real state, agribusiness and steel.
4) Number of employees : 2,451 employees (as of March 31, 2013)
5) Representative : Leduvy Gouvea, CEO