1． Mitsubishi Corporation (MC)
(1) Head Office ： 3-1, Marunouchi 2-Chome, Chiyoda-Ku, Tokyo 100-8086, Japan
(2) Year Established ： 1954
(3) Main Business Activities： MC is a global integrated business enterprise that develops and operates business across virtually every industry including industrial finance, energy, metals, machinery, chemicals, foods, and environmental business. MC’s current activities are expanding far beyond its traditional trading operations as its diverse business ranges from natural resources development to investment in retail business, infrastructure, financial products and manufacturing of industrial goods.
(4) Representative ： Takehiko Kakiuchi (President and CEO)
(1) Head Office ： 633 West 5th Street, Suite 1000, Los Angeles, CA
(2) Year Established ： 1999
(3) Main Business Activities： DGC is an Independent power producer in the U.S.
(4) Representative ： CEO Satoshi Hamada
(1) Head Office ： 14302 FNB Parkway, Omaha, NB
(2) Year Established ： 1987
(3) Main Business Activities： Tenaska is an independent power producer in the U.S. Affiliates market natural gas and electric power and are involved in private equity investment management; natural gas exploration and production; and electric transmission development.
(4) Representative ： Vice Chairman & CEO Jerry K. Crouse