About Mitsubishi Corporation (MC)
Mitsubishi Corporation (MC) is a global integrated business enterprise that develops and operates businesses across virtually every industry, including industrial finance, energy, metals, machinery, chemicals, and daily living essentials. MC’s current activities have expanded far beyond its traditional trading operations to include investments and business management in diverse fields including natural resources development, manufacturing of industrial goods, retail, new energy, infrastructure, finance and new technology-related businesses.
With over 200 offices and subsidiaries in some 90 countries worldwide and a network of approximately 1,300 group companies, MC employs a multinational workforce of over 70,000 people.
|Company Name||Mitsubishi Corporation|
|Date Established||July 1, 1954 (Date Registered April 1, 1950)|
President and Chief Executive Officer
|Shares of Common Stock Issued||1,590,076,851|
|Number of Employees||Parent Company: 5,020 Consolidated: 77,476|
|Number of Consolidated Subsidiaries and Equity-Method Affiliates||1,293|
(as of March 31, 2018)
Marunouchi OfficeLocation map (Global site (English))
- Mitsubishi Shoji Building
- 3-1, Marunouchi 2-Chome, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, 100-8086, Japan
- Marunouchi Park Building
- 6-1, Marunouchi 2-Chome, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, 100-8086, Japan
MC's Three Corporate Principles
The Three Corporate Principles are the foundation of the vision and strategy for our commitment to corporate social responsibility.
- Corporate Responsibility to Society ("Shoki Hoko")
- Strive to enrich society, both materially and spiritually, while contributing towards the preservation of the global environment.
- Integrity and Fairness ("Shoji Komei")
- Maintain principles of transparency and openness, conducting business with integrity and fairness.
- Global Understanding Through Business ("Ritsugyo Boeki")
- Expand business, based on an all-encompassing global perspective.