1. Macquarie Group Limited
1) Head office : Sydney, Australia
2) Established : January, 1969
3) Key business activities : Investment banking with a focus on infrastructure businesses.
4) Number of employees : 15,000 employees (as of end of March 2011)
5) Representative : Mr. Nicholas W Moore, Chief Executive Officer
2. Barclays Infrastructure Funds Management
1) Head office : London, UK
2) Established : 2010
3) Key business activities : investment in the infrastructure market, fully owned subsidiary of Barclays Bank Plc.
4) Number of employees : 35 employees (as at 1 Sept 2011)
5) Representative : Mr. Andrew Matthews, Managing Director
3. Mitsubishi Corporation
1) Head office : 3-1, Marunouchi 2-Chome, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, 100-8086, Japan
2) Established : July 1, 1954
3) Key business activities : Mitsubishi Corporation (MC) is a global integrated business enterprise that develops and operates businesses across various industries including Industrial Finance, Logistics & Development, Energy, Metals, Machinery, Chemicals, and Living Essentials. In addition to these Business Groups, MC has also established a Business Service Group and Global Environment Business Development Group.
4) Number of employees : 58,470 employees (as of March 31, 2011)
5) Representative : Ken Kobayashi, President and Chief Executive Officer