Los Grobo Ceagro do Brasil S.A.
Founded by its CEO, Paulo Alberto Fachin in 1994 in Balsas, Maranhão, Brazil. A middle sized grain trading company doing business in Maranhão, Piauí,Tocantins, Bahia, Goiás, Mato Grosso and Minas Gerais. Its business includes storage, logistics, commercialization, production of grain commodities and sale of agricultural materials (seeds, fertilizers and agricultural chemicals). It handles approximately 1 million tons of grain commodities per year.
1. Representative: Paulo Alberto Fachin
2. Head office: Goiânia, Goiás, Brazil
3. Year established: 1994
4. Business Activities: Storage, logistics, commercialization and production of grain
commodities and sale of agricultural materials (seeds, fertilizers and agricultural chemicals)
5. No. of employees: 483 (consolidated, as of March 31, 2013)
Agrex do Brasil Comércio e Exportação de Grãos Ltda.
A wholly-owned subsidiary of MC Group, founded in 2011. Operating primarily in central and southern Brazil, its main business activities include commercialization and export of grain commodities. It handles approximately 2 million tons of grain commodities per year.
1. Representative: Yoshinori Nagata
2. Head office: São Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil
3. Year established: 2011
4. Business: Commercialization and export of grain commodities
5. No. of employees: 10 (consolidated, as of March 31, 2013)
1. Head office: 3-1, Marunouchi 2 Chome, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, 100-8086 Japan
2. Business: MC has six business groups which develop operation in the
Diverse field of Industrial finance, Logistics & Development; Energy; Metals; Machinery; Chemicals; and Living Essentials. In addition to these business groups, MC has recently established its business service group and Global Environment & Infrastructure business.
3. Representative: Ken Kobayashi, President and CEO
4. Year established: 1950
5. No. of employees: 65,289 (consolidated, as of September 30, 2012)