Reference Information (Company Outlines)
1. Mandalay International Airport
(1) Location: Myanmar / Around 40km south of the Mandalay city center
(2) Passenger: Around 580,000 p.a. (International: 80,000 passengers /
Domestic: 500,000 passengers)
(3) Characteristic: Main hub for domestic air traffic in Myanmar. .
2. JALUX Inc. (listed on the first section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange, Securities Code: 2729)
(1) Established: March. 28, 1962
(2) Representative: Representative Director & CEO, Akinobu Yokoo
(3) Capital: 2,558,000,000 yen
(4) Major Business: Wholesale Trade, Aviation-related business,
Media & Life Service Business, Retail Business,
Food & Beverage Business
1. Mitsubishi Corporation(listed on the first section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange, Securities Code: 8058)
(1) Established: April 1, 1950
(2) Representative: President and CEO, Ken Kobayashi
(3) No. of Employees: 65,975 (including all its consolidated subsidiaries as of Mar. 31,2013)
(4) Major Business: Mitsubishi Corporation has seven Business Groups which
develop operations in the diverse fields of Global Environmental
& Infrastructure; Industrial Finance, Logistics & Development;
Energy; Metals; Machinery; Chemicals; and Living Essentials.
MC has also established a Business Service Group.