(Representative Company) Hokkaido Airport Terminal Co., Ltd.
(Consortium Members) Mitsubishi Estate Co., Ltd.
Development Bank of Japan Inc.
North Pacific Bank, Ltd.
The Hokkaido Bank, Ltd.
Hokkaido Electric Power Co., Inc.
The Sankei Building Co., Ltd.
Japan Airlines Co., Ltd.
ANA Holdings Inc.
Mitsui Fudosan Co., Ltd.
Iwata Chizaki Inc.
Doshin Service Center
Taisei Concession Co., Ltd.
Sompo Japan Nipponkoa Insurance Inc.
Notice Concerning the Signing of Basic Agreements for the Qualified Project, etc., for Airport Operation of the Seven Airports in Hokkaido
-Asahikawa City Government: (https://www.city.asahikawa.hokkaido.jp/kurashi/452/459/460/index.html)
-Obihiro City Government (https://www.city.obihiro.hokkaido.jp/shoukoukankoubu/kuukoujimusho/kukokeieikaikaku/)
-Hokkaido Government (http://www.pref.hokkaido.lg.jp/ss/kus/index.htm)
■ Public facility administrator:
- Minister of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism (New Chitose Airport, Wakkanai Airport, Kushiro Airport, Hakodate Airport)
- Mayor of Asahikawa City (Asahikawa Airport)
- Mayor of Obihiro City (Obihiro Airport)
- Governor of Hokkaido Prefecture (Memanbetsu Airport)
■ Location of public facilities:
- New Chitose Airport: Bibi, Chitose city, Hokkaido
- Wakkanai Airport: Koetoimura, Wakkanai city, Hokkaido
- Kushiro Airport: Tsuruoka, Kushiro city, Hokkaido
- Hakodate Airport: Takamatsu-cho, Hakodate city, Hokkaido
- Asahikawa Airport: Higashikagura-cho, Kamikawa-gun, Hokkaido
- Obihiro Airport: Izumi-cho, Obihiro city, Hokkaido
- Memanbetsu Airport: Ozora-cho & Bihoro-cho, Abashiri-gun, Hokkaido
■ Concession period:
30 years (maximum 35 years in the event of extension caused by force majeure and other events)
■ Project scope:
Airport operation business, airport air navigation facility operation business, environmental measures business, terminal building facilities business, parking facility business, among others
SPC fully funded by the consortium companies
Name of consortium
Hokkaido Airports Group
Hokkaido Airport Terminal Co., Ltd., Mitsubishi Estate Co., Ltd., Tokyu Corporation, Development Bank of Japan Inc., North Pacific Bank, Ltd., The Hokkaido Bank, Ltd., Hokkaido Electric Power Co., Inc., The Sankei Building Co., Ltd., Japan Airlines Co., Ltd., ANA Holdings Inc., Mitsui Fudosan Co., Ltd., Mitsubishi Corporation, Iwata Chizaki Inc., Doshin Service Center, Dentsu Inc., Taisei Concession Co., Ltd., Sompo Japan Nipponkoa Insurance Inc.
Inquiry RecipientMitsubishi Corporation
Telephone:+81-3-3210-2171 / Facsimile:+81-3-5252-7705