Food Sciences Division
- Mitsubishi Corporation Life Sciences Limitedwww.mcls-ltd.com/en
- Mitsubishi Corporation Life Sciences (MCLS) is a global manufacturer and distributor for food ingredients such as a wide variety of seasonings and functional foods to support our life from food and health aspects. MCLS also focuses on R&D to offer new ingredients with health function, leveraging our broad experience and industrial knowledge on food business.
- Mitsubishi International Food Ingredients, Inc.mifiusa.com
- Mitsubishi International Food Ingredients is a distributor for food ingredients, food additives and fine-chemicals, dedicated in North America market. We offer a variety of products to more than 8,000 clients accordingly to their needs.
- Fujifilm Diosynth Biotechnologieswww.fujifilmdiosynth.com
- Fujifilm Diosynth Biotechnologies (FDB) is a world-class biopharmaceutical CDMO based in the UK and the US. With their advanced technologies and track records, FDB offers value added solutions and services to pharmaceutical companies in the world.
- Deccan Fine Chemicals (India) Pvt. Ltd.www.deccanchemicals.com
- Deccan is a world top-class fine chemical CDMO with three manufacturing facilities in India, where the agrochemical market has been rapidly growing. Deccan offers manufacturing solutions to global agrochemical players while expanding its target to other fine chemicals.
- Nihon Shokuhin Kako Co., Ltd.www.nisshoku.co.jp (Japanese)
- As Japan's largest firm manufacturing and selling starches and sweeteners, such as corn starch, high fructose corn syrup and glucose, the company creates a range of products by utilizing its expert know-how and technology. The company also provides services and solutions through a proactive "proposal-style" marketing approach in a wide range of fields, including food products, paper milling, and pharmaceuticals.
Food Resources Division
- Agrex, Inc.www.agrexinc.com
- With headquarters in Kansas, the center of the grain belt in the United States, Agrex procures and trades grains. The company deals in corn, soybeans, wheat and other commodities mainly within US and for export market.
- Agrex do Brasil S.A.www.agrex.com.br (Portuguese)
- A grain company in Brazil, which has the largest scope for growth in agricultural land in the world. MC made this company into a subsidiary in 2013 with the aim of responding to an increasing demand for grain and oilseeds, particularly in Asia. The company's business includes export, storage, logistics, commercialization, production of grain/oilseeds commodities and sale of agricultural materials (seeds, fertilizers and agricultural chemicals).
- IPANEMA AGRICOLA S.A. / IPANEMA COMERCIAL E EXPORTADORA S.A.www.ipanemacoffees.com
- One of the world's largest coffee plantations, this is jointly managed by Ipanema Agricola S.A., which operates the plantation business, and Ipanema Comercial e Exportadora S.A., which operates the sales and exporting business. Equipped with a management system for production traceability and agricultural chemical use, the Ipanema plantation produces high-quality Brazilian coffee that is certified by US and EU certifying bodies as being environmentally friendly and CSR-compatible.
- PT. Kaneka Foods Indonesiawww.kanekafoods.co.id
- Headquartered in Indonesia, PT. Kaneka Foods Indonesia manufactures and sells products made with processed oils & fats. The company supplies high-quality ingredients for bread and confectionery to Indonesia and various countries in Asia.
- MC Agri Alliance Ltd.mc-agrialliance.com/en
- MC Agri Alliance Ltd. delivers to customers high value-added food and beverage raw materials that are reliable and safe through superior procurement, sales, and product development.
- Nosan Corporationwww.nosan.co.jp/english
- The four primary business segments of the company are its Animal Feed Business, its Aqua Feed Business, its Food Business (hen egg sales such as 'Hikari' brand of iodine-enriched eggs), and its Life-Tech Business (including the manufacture and sales of pet food). The company develops its business in each of these segments to 'Promote Food & Life for Tomorrow.'
- Olam International Limitedwww.olamgroup.com
- Olam International is a leading agri-business operating across the supply chain in 70 countries. It has established a supply chain that emphasizes sustainability and traceability in everything from agricultural production to assembly and manufacturing, and boasts one of the world's largest shares of coffee, cocoa. nuts, and other products. MC concluded a business alliance agreement with Olam in 2015.
- Riverina (Australia) Pty., Ltd.www.riverina.com.au
- Headquartered in Brisbane, Queensland, Riverina is involved in grain procurement, sales and export as well as the manufacture and sales of assorted animal feeds. The company owns a grain export terminal in the port of Newcastle.
- Sesaco Corporationwww.sesaco.com
- Sesaco has developed unique patented varieties of sesame that can be mechanically harvested, enabling modern farming techniques to be introduced to a traditionally labor intensive practice, and has developed a solid supply chain of sesame based on traceable and food safety assured products.
Fresh Food Products Division
- Indiana Packers Corporationwww.inpac.com
- Located in the U.S. Midwest, in the state of Indiana, Indiana Packers Corporation is a company that slaughters hogs and processes pork. The company produces pork and bacon using the latest equipment under strict sanitary control and sells the products mainly to the U.S. and Japanese markets.
- Japan Farm，Ltd.www.japanfarm.co.jp (Japanese)
- As the production department in the domestic livestock integration system, Japan Farm, Ltd. is responsible for the stable supply of meat and meat processed products. Carrying out the production, slaughtering and processing of poultry and production of pigs, the company provides safe and secure products based on meticulous quality control and breeding.
- Cermaq Group ASwww.cermaq.com
- Third largest salmon (including trout and Coho) farming / processing / sales company in the world. Cermaq produce salmon in Norway, Chile and Canada, total production quantity is 180 thousand metric ton per year. Cermaq process salmon into smoked salmon, fillets, etc and supply good quality salmon products to all over the world.
- Salad Club, Inc.saladclub.jp (Japanese)
- Salad Club, Inc. is a company that produces packaged salads formed jointly by Kewpie and Mitsubishi Corporation in 1999. As the market leading company in Japan, Salad Club, Inc. provides packaged salads with "safe and secure," "handy and convenient," and "environmental sustainability" to the consumers through "Farm to Table."
- The Mitsuhashi, Inc.www.3284rice.com (Japanese)
- Mitsuhashi is a rice milling and processing company who supplies products meeting consumer's needs. Mitsuhashi processes rice at their own 6 factories across Japan under strict sanitary and quality control.
- WaterCell is a software company who develop and penetrate "Agri-Note" which is a cloud applicaition system for management of agriculture. Through using data of production and management in agricultural industry, we are working for realizing "Smart Agriculture" in Japan. We will transform agriculture, from memory to record.
- Itoham Yonekyu Holdings Inc.www.itoham-yonekyu-holdings.com/english
- Itoham Yonekyu Holdings Inc. is a company that manufactures and sells processed meat products, meat products, processed food products and precooked food products. The company contributes to the realization of sound and affluent society through business.
- Toyo Reizo Co., Ltd.www.toyoreizo.com (Japanese)
Toyo Reizo handles a wide range of seafood and processed marine goods, primarily tuna for sashimi use, prawns and salmon.
Through sustainable use of marine resources, the company protects, and passes down to future generations, Japan's food culture, and contributes to the realization of an enriched society.
- Dia Merchandise Co., Ltd.
- Dia Merchandise is a food wholesaler established in 1995 in Bangkok, Thailand. By strategically using MC's procurement capabilities and meticulous dispatch services, the company delivers a wide range of products to customers in Thailand and surrounding countries, such as seafood, primarily salmon, processed starch, rice, flour and mixed flours.
- Zhejiang Ocean Family Co., Ltd.www.zheyu.cn/En/about_n.asp
Zhejiang Daling Seafood, set up in 2013 as a joint venture between MC and Zhejiang Ocean Family Co., Ltd., the largest fishing company in China, is involved in the import and sale of seafood in China.
Operating in China's fisheries industry, it provides seafood to consumers while emphasizing its motto "safe, peace of mind, healthy and delicious."
- FOODLINK CORPORATIONwww.foodlink.co.jp/e
- Foodlink Corporation's mission is to contribute to the development of the livestock industry and food culture through product development and sales related to livestock integration. It provides safe and secure food to Japan's consumers by carrying out product development, sales, and distribution functions of meat and processed meat.
- KFC Holdings Japan, Ltd.japan.kfc.co.jp (Japanese)
- Since its arrival in Japan in 1970, the company "KENTUCKY FRIED CHICKEN JAPAN LIMITED" has strictly protected Colonel Sanders' "secret recipe" and continues to provide great unique taste to customers. We aim to bring to everyone safe and trustworthy food products with special care through our KFC stores.
Consumer Products Division
- Princes Ltd.www.princesgroup.com
- A 100% subsidiary head-quartered in the UK, involved in the manufacture, import and distribution of food and drinks products. The company supplies various canned food products as well as dried pasta, edible oils, and soft drinks under brands such as "Princes", "Napolina", "Crosse & Blackwell", "Crisp'n Dry" and "Aqua Pura" etc.
- PT. MC Living Essentials Indonesiamclei.id
- A 100% subsidiary head-quartered in Indonesia, supervising and supporting each MC Group company engaged in manufacturing, distribution, and retail of daily necessities, and developing new business in Indonesia.
- Dai-Nippon Meiji Sugar Co., Ltd.www.dmsugar.co.jp (Japanese)
- The leading company of sugar industry in Japan. Under the “ROSE mark” as the company brand, the company is making best effort for creating rosy rich dietary culture.
- Nitto-Fuji Flour Milling Co., Ltd.www.nittofuji.co.jp/en
- Aiming to promote the use of flour, a principal food ingredient in Japan, and contribute to the food culture of the country, Nitto-Fuji Flour Milling is developing a business in the food services industry in addition to its flour milling business. In addition, the company is developing a premix flour business in Vietnam and Thailand.