At Mitsubishi Corporation we consider the Earth itself to be our most important stakeholder and are continually working towards the realization of a sustainable society through our business activities.
- We will strive to reduce greenhouse gas emissions by continually implementing new efficiency measures and embracing new technologies.
- We will promote the sustainable use of natural resources including energy, minerals, food stocks and water throughout our global business operations.
- We recognize the critical importance of what ecosystems can provide and are committed to protecting ecosystems and mitigating any potential impacts on biodiversity.
- We will strive to create and enhance environmental value through environmental conservation and environmental impact reduction measures including pollution prevention.
- We will continue to actively engage and work with our various stakeholders openly and transparently and disclose information on the environmental impacts of our business operations in an appropriate and timely manner.
- We will conduct all of our activities in compliance with environmental laws while adhering to international rules and social standards.